Join the Thrive Community
Join my email list to stay up to date on coaching programs, holistic wellness coaching related information, and future retreats.
making time for yourself matters
You Deserve Time to Rest and Reset
JOIN US ON THIS WEEKEND RETREAT
Throughout the weekend you'll be learning and exploring different skills & practices that help facilitate healing, growth and the development of greater self-belief, inner peace and self-love.
A weekend retreat includes the practices that I have used for myself on my own 8-year journey to heal physically, emotionally, and spiritually from my cancer diagnosis. This retreat will help you heal, let go of what no longer serves you, and step into an empowered version of yourself that you have been looking for.
On the shores of Lake Erie in Fort Erie (South Niagara)
Arrive to the venue anytime after 4pm on Friday July 7th, 2023 (to enjoy the lakefront lounge chairs or hammocks). Programming starts at 6:45PM Friday. Programming on Sunday July 9th ends at noon.
*Note - Dinner will not be served Friday night - please eat prior to arrival or bring something to the venue. There are also spots in Fort Erie for you to enjoy a meal before your arrival.
This retreat is led by certified holistic cancer coach, yoga and meditation teacher, and Holistic Wellness Coach Kathryn White, and mental health nurse, yoga and meditation teacher, and breathwork teacher, Kelly Hovorka. It will be a small group size for a more connected, intimate experience and so you can fully enjoy the beautiful venue and property.
Included in the weekend:
- 3 Nourishing Saturday meals + 1 nutrition workshop
- Sunday breakfast
- Friday Evening Teaching – Loving Your Spirit: why believing in yourself matters
- Saturday Teaching – The Path to Becoming Health-full - a body, mind, and spirit approach
- Sunday Morning Teaching – The Power of Positive Thinking (with discussion on Law-of-Attraction & Manifestation)
- 2 Guided Meditation Sessions
- 2 Restorative Yoga Sessions
- How Breathwork Can Help Us Heal + 1 Breathwork Healing Session
- 2 Yoga Practices overlooking beautiful Lake Erie (no experience needed, beginners welcome, modifications available)
- Daily Community Time with the other retreat guests
- Optional Nature Forest Walk and Forest Bathing
- Letting Go Ceremony on Sunday morning
- Evening time to chat with other guests, read your favourite book, or just hang out and relax
- Downtime for personal rest and relaxation
- **PDF booklet provided of weekend content**
Leave the retreat with invaluable tools and strategies, practices, concepts and skills that will shift you, the way you view yourself, and your busy life.
"Kathryn... listened, really listened while I talked about my journey, people's reactions, and my fears."
"Kathryn is such a positive, open, welcoming person who creates a safe space for you to share your thoughts and feelings."
"Kathryn [coached me] without judgment while establishing clear boundaries and maintaining professional ethics."
Save Your Space Today!
Women's WellnessYoga and Meditation Retreat
6 DOUBLE SPOTS
(SHARED ROOMS WITH A FRIEND OR MAKE A NEW FRIEND)
3 SOLO SPOTS
(SINGLE ROOM ALL TO YOURSELF)
We are Honoured to be Your Guides
Holistic Wellness Coach
500 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher
Certified Holistic Cancer Coach